Evening routine to set up Morning routine
Mindset: I plan tomorrow today.
Keep it simple. Start routine at 8:30 pm
- Set out breakfast and prep lunch
- Prep bag for next day (Headphones, laptop)
- Set calendar out: Plan tomorrow today
- Darren Daily Journal, Running log, writing prompt
- running shoes and socks
- Bible open on chair
- Set clothes/Towels out
- set alarm for 4:30 AM
What are the potential obstacles?
- Feeling overwhelmed? Solution: Do a brain dump. Write out everything that is going on in your mind. Feel free to do this either before or after this routine.
- Running out of time? Starting too late? Make sure the fundamentals are completed. Clothes out and things prepped for the next day.
- Too many dishes? Set the timer for 2-10 minutes and do what you can. Remember that they can wait until the morning.